Learning profile/ Style assesment

on Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Recently, I took a test on my learning profile. This learning profile is about  multiple intelligence, the various sorts of intelligences and skills that a human has. Multiple intelligence compromises of 8 different components, namely Kinaesthetic - Body Smart, Linguistic - Word Smart, Logical - Number Smart, Interpersonal - People Smart, Intrapersonal - Myself Smart, Musical - Music Smart, Visual/Spatial - Picture Smart and Naturalistic - Nature Smart.
          From this assessment, my logical thinking skills are the best, followed by my interpersonal relationships and my linguistic abilities. My worst areas are musical and visual knowledge. I think that this test is sufficiently accurate in describing my various traits.The fact that my logical thinking skills are ranked first is quite accurate as I am rather inclined towards mathematics and logical reasoning. That my visual knowledge is ranked last also came as no surprise as I usually have problems observing the most obvious of things.
         I think that acquiring this learning profile is an important step in our life. This profile can be used as a tool to help us make certain decisions which we would otherwise spend much time thinking about. This profile gives us an insight to our strengths and weaknesses and we can use this knowledge in deciding what courses to take even wahat careers to chose.

0 comments:

Post a Comment